The Ten Commandments Of Homeschooling
1. I am thy mother. There are three things in this house which art certain: death, chores, and schoolwork.
2. Thou shalt write thy name and all thy other work in thy neatest handwriting or thou will doest thy work over.
3. Remember that thy school days art Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and part of Friday. On these days, after honoring thy Lord, thou shalt do thy school work and chores before any other activity, or thou will not doest any other activity.
4. Honor thy mother by doing thy chores. Honor thy father by honoring thy mother, so that thy father will want to come home.
5. Thou shalt not kill thy brother nor sister, nor cause any harm to them either by word or deed.
6. Thou shalt not commit plagiarism.
7. Thou shalt not steal from any answer key nor another person's work.
8. Thou shalt not bear false information on a test due to lack of study.
9. Thou shalt not covet thy younger brother's easier school work nor thy older brother's privileges.
10. Thou shalt not cause thy mother to yell at thou loud enough to be heard by thy neighbor's wife.)